High Quality Property Photography Services for a Variety of Property Marketing
We understand how important great looking photos are in order to generate enquiries. Quick turnaround time is also an important part of our service. Our experienced and passionate photographers work with our in-house editing team to produce images of a very high standard. We pay attention to our clients and produce images with good degrees of brightness and color vibrancy. Because we know very well what happens to these photographs when they arrive on our client’s websites or are published in a brochure. PVT London is a photography company that provides high-quality residential photography for estate agents across London. Our aim is simple, which is to enhance the marketing of residential properties and to power up responses from potential customers through the use of high-quality photography. Property Photography London, We offer a variety of packages that suit you and your budget. We have all the digital knowledge and experience, which comes as a standard with PVT services.
Great photography is a must
When viewing a listing, purchasers spend 60% of their time looking at the photos, 20% of their time reading the features (i.e., quantity of rooms, bathrooms, car spaces, land size, etc.) and 20% of their time reading the providers copy/description.
Good listing images can mean the difference between a quick sale and an epic fail. After all, the majority of buyers now begin their home search online where images can be analyzed, likened, contrasted and discarded in only minutes (sometimes only secs!). That’s why many retailers choose to enlist aid from a practiced, professional real property photographer.
If you’ve already hired an expert, you’re well on the way to sporting a SOLD to remain your front yard. But don’t distribute your change of address credit cards just yet-there remain a few easy steps you may take to stage your home for maximum impact during its big picture capture.
Want your home to produce a great first impression? Here are some easy and inexpensive ways to boost its curb appeal for listing images and showings:
- Change on all outdoor lamps (be sure to replace burned out lights)
- Mow the lawn
- Pull weeds
- Trim shrubs
- Replace faltering flowers
- Add fresh mulch
- Sweep walkway, porch and/or patio
- Remove seasonal décor
- Remove all vehicles from the driveway
- Hide garden supplies, toys, bicycles and trash cans from view
- Wipe down all surfaces
- Clean and straighten porch/deck furniture
- Clean swimming pool (if relevant)
If you prepare properly, interior images of your home can generate a lot of interest from potential purchasers. Following are some simple steps to showcase the inside of your home in the best possible light (both literally and figuratively).
- Clear away all clutter and personal items (e.g., extraneous furniture, family photos, knick-knacks)
- Deep clean the entire home (or hire a service to do it for you)
- Wash windows
- Open all window treatments to let in natural light
- Change on all lamps and recessed lights (be sure to replace burned out bulbs)
- Change off all ceiling fans
- Change off all electronics (e.g., tvs, computers)
- Make all beds
- Remove throw carpets and runners to reveal flooring in access, kitchen and bathrooms
- Close toilet lids
- Hide animal bowls, litter boxes and trash cans from view